Friday, May 13, 2011

SNSD's Tiffany - Filipino Cosplayer (Roxie Almeida)

Before i start saying some things about this girl.
Let me just remind the readers to respect this blog (my opinions)
and especially Ms. Roxie Almeida.
If you don't like what you're seeing/reading then please kindly leave my page
and don't waste your time leaving rude/hurtful comments.
The said person is NOT responsible/involved in making this blog post.
Let us not be haters people. Peace! ^^
Roxie asked about how she feels whenever someone says something bad about her:
[not directly asked by me - taken from her fanpage account]

"Well~ honestly, it makes me feel bad.. :( Especially when people judge me as if they really know the real me. :( That's sad. But I always bear in mind that, those comments are their opinions. So I totally respect that. In fact, I consider those comments as inspiration to exert more effort in doing my best without hurting other people's feelings."
Roxie Almeida ~ RoFany
"I'm a very determined, flexible, goal-oriented and God-fearing person. :) I'm the type of person who won't settle for less. :) I'm not perfect but I really love it. :) In short~  I'M FLAWED BUT I'M BLESSED. :) "

Roxie is a Filipino cosplayer of SNSD's brighter than mushrooms Fany Fany Tiffany.
She is also known/called as RoFany. [ROxie + tiFANY]

She started to be recognized after joining a KPOP event here in the Philippines.
Philippine Kpop Covention's ~ Kpop Idol Look-Alike Contest.
Fortunately she won the said contest.
Her resemblance with Tiffany gathered a lot of attention from Kpop enthusiasts.
Especially her same eye-smile as Tiffany which everybody loves.

Here are some photos at the said event/contest:
 
Together with the other winners:
Jeffrie Tsang aka Super Junior's Lee Teuk
Mayi Maniego aka Miss A's Min
Roxie Almeida aka SNSD's Tiffany
Min Ortiz aka TVXQ's Jaejoong
  

And then after that, she received lots of love from fans.
She's present almost all of the time on Kpop events.
They even made a fanpage/club for her and named it AppRoxieMates.

Here are some of her photos with friends and fans:

Now don't you think she's lovely? ^^
Even after receiving tons of attention from people she still managed to stay humble and never forgets to appreciate and give back love to her fans.
That's why we love her even more. ♥

These past few months we AppRoxieMates are trying to spread the word about RoFany and how we would love for Tiffany to see one of our threads.
Amazingly, unexpectedly & luckily Tiffany really did saw a thread about Roxie as her cosplayer at soshified.
Of course (we) the fans gone wild. Crazy wild.!
Want proof?

Also at the same time Tiffany mentioned Philippines at sbox saying:
 
"Tiffany is crazy for Philippines too."

OMG.! Right? <keke>
We're really lucky and thankful that day.
But as much as we love Tiffany and those moments, of course Roxie was jumping with joy too. With her overflowing eye-smiles. ^^
Because there is no doubt that Roxie is one PROUD SONE too.
She also loves Tiffany (hell yeah) & all the 8 girls as well.

As much as i wanted to say more things about this lovely girl, I can't.
Because my blog is waaay too long now. lols :P

I hope you guys appreciate her efforts.
After all, she's only doing all these for (us) her supporters.
We love her no matter what.
AppRoxieMates Hwaiting!


Can't get enough of her? Here's more:

"Her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining.."
[For both Tiffany and Roxie]

~~~~♥~~~~♥~~~~♥~~~~

Thanks for reading guys. :)
I made this especially for our lovely Roxie. ♥
Hope you'll read this one.

Oh, want to support her and be an AppRoxieMate?
[Don't forget to give me credits aight? lols :P]
by: ~trisheartiffany~

10 comments:

  1. I started being her fan because of her EYE SMILE that really resembles to Tifanny's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxie Hwang Mi-Young
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooo much! This is sweet. :"> I love it! <3 thank you. God bless~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i don't even had tiffany in my bias list
    only after she came to my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. from what school is roxie? o.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beauty is in your eyes! Eye smile? Fighting!
    Hahaha, just wanna ask question, where did you join events like this?
    Please, I wanna know. :)
    Can you please inform me, thank you! <3

    --
    Facebook Account
    Claudine Ivy
    Please find me there. I'd like to cosplay kpop. Please. ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute:) Really like Tiffany.. omg ! she's so lucky o:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She really same face like Tiffany! WoW! Can U go Malaysian... I wanna see u... OMG really really really like Fany.. Love u soooo much! like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX

    ReplyDelete