Thursday, May 26, 2011

SHINEE RELEASED REPLAY JAPANESE VERSION

After the release of  Replay's teaser last May 16th that completely shocked everyone.
It has been said that the full MV will be released on June 22nd.
But luckily, the date has been moved today May 27th.
And YES the crowd is going wild & crazy. (including me, of course)
From the song that made them famous from their debut,
and now entering the music scene of Japan also with their hit single Replay.
Also famous for the lyrics Noona neomu yeppo or Noona is so pretty.

The MV shows the boys' Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Taemin & Minho's
different styles on their ideal girl.
And SNSD's Yoona really did a wonderful job.
I can say that she really is the perfect girl for the music video.
She looked very beautiful in all 5 different styles.
Add to that the 5 shining boys who showed their more matured side.

I'm all hands down, 2 thumbs up & totally in-love with this MV. ♥
This song will surely top charts once again.
Let's show our 5 shining boys our love and support,
especially now on their way to success in Japan.


What do you think SHAWOLS?
and also S♥NES?
As for me..this song/MV makes me:
*drool-scream-faint-blush-smash my keyboard-spazz-fall in-love-die*
lols :P 
I JUST LOVE IT.!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment