Friday, May 13, 2011

2NE1's Comeback Single - LONELY


The girl group 2NE1 is now reaching their 3rd year after their debut.
And there's no doubt that we've all seen their individual talents rise throughout the years.
They swept us with their hit after hit songs including -
"Fire", "I Don't Care", "Can't Nobody", "Clap Your Hands", "Go Away" and "It Hurts.

Just recently Park Bom released her solo single "Don't Cry".
And as expected the song was a complete success. The fans gave it a very warm welcome.
Now YG Entertainment released another MV comeback single from the girls.
"LONELY" is 2nd of the 6 songs that 2NE1 will be revealing every 3 weeks.

Just a couple of hours from it's release date and the positive response is raging already.

The girls played their roles well acting as one in the music video.
Using their great acting skills, they've shown the viewers how break-up feels like for a girl.
Add to that their individual styles that gather everyone's attention every time.

CL sang the first verse with her powerful strong voice.
The words I'm saying right now, I don't know if they'll hurt you.
They'll probably make you hate me forever.

 MINZY sang her lines showing lots of emotion with her soft voice.

You saying that I'm not the same as i used to be, is not completely untrue.
This changed me is a stranger to myself as well.

DARA's feminine voice delivered a heartbreaking line.

You are so kind but, that's the way you are but oh
We are so in-love and you're here now but oh
I want to find myself now.

BOM once again showed her amazing and soulful voice that leads to the catchy chorus.

Baby I' sorry. Even when I'm with you, I'm lonely.
I must be lacking when it comes to love. Please forgive this horrible person that I am.

Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely.
 Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely.

~~~~♥~~~~♥~~~~♥~~~~

After the long wait, 2NE1 is finally back.
Thank you YG Entertainment.!
Blackjacks, let's all show our love and support to our girls.

Oh, and who's excited for "THE PARTY"?
June 4, 2011 at the Araneta Coliseum, Philippines.
Don't miss this once in a lifetime chance to see 2NE1 live and face to face performance.
See you there blackjacks. ^^

1 comment: